This is so overdue but better late than never. Almost a whole month ago, Sarah, the Curious Cuisiniere, nominated me for the Inspirational Blogger Award. Sarah’s recipes are creative yet simple and she appears to be an excellent bread baker, which is something I wish I could say for myself. If you haven’t seen her blog yet, click here and check it out!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers that you admire or inspire you.
- Go leave a comment and let the people know you have nominated them.
Some things about me:
- After the current academic semester, I will officially be a college graduate.
- As of this month, I have been living in America for 12 years.
- I have been studying French religiously throughout college. I understand it better than I can speak it but I’m proud of the fact nonetheless.
- I am crazy about Latin music – salsa, tango, bossa nova, etc. You name it, I love it all!
- I am afraid of cooking with the following ingredients: yeast, seafood, fresh corn, duck.
- If I were to one day be able to make a living as a food writer, I’d be the happiest girl on Earth.
- My instagram username is chezsasha (I know you just love my self-promotion)
- The Way To His Heart
- Frugal Feeding
- Hearts In My Oven
- Averie Cooks
- The Black Peppercorn
- Foodness Gracious
I guess I’ll stop at 7.
Thanks again, Sarah!